I am a Professor of Information Studies at Charles Sturt University in New South Wales, Australia. My research interests include:
- individuals’ information behaviours
- web usability & users’ experience of technology
- research impact and engagement
- qualitative research methods
- information use in the context of higher education
I am a Research Fellow at RIPPLE (Research Institute for Professional Practice, Learning and Education) at Charles Sturt University. RIPPLE is a multi-disciplinary research centre that conducts high-quality applied research and consultation in the field of professional practice and implications for professional learning and education.